Quality Assurance Specialist, 597104500
- Serve on an Integrated Supplier Team, providing technical/quality expertise.
- Determine and initiate necessary product testing and inspection.
- Serve as an authority on items managed by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).Responsible for multiple areas of analysis, testing and evaluation including quality assurance and general technical information related to items managed by DLA.
- Address and resolve product-related complaints.
- Review customer and depot complaints on material discrepancies. Performs investigations to determine root cause and resolve complaints by providing corrective action/ preventive action plans to ensure no repetitive complaints are received.
- Maintains the FLIS catalog data by performing changes, addition, deletion to cage code, part numbers to include all technical reference information on the total item record.