Family Architect, Charlotte, NC
Cognition Builders (cognitionbuilders.com) is an educational company that provides curricula-based instruction to individuals and families to address behavioral, emotional, social, academic, intellectual, and pragmatic needs.
Our corporate partnerships include Intuit and our curriculum is licensed by the Department of Defense, serving 87,000 families.
We also partner with Stetson University to offer them Cognition Builders' Adulting Bootcamp, making it available for their student population.
Our team of Family Architects and Cognitive Companions work in the natural environment in which problems occur — at home, in school, or even at a party — to provide real-time instruction and support.
We immerse ourselves into the lives of our clients so that we can identify what’s going awry and subsequently provide real-time, beat-for-beat instruction to correct the problematic behaviors and conversations as they transpire.
We are currently seeking master’s level candidates — including non-matriculated master’s students — for our highly competitive positions. Team members make $65-$75 hourly for all indirect and direct work and up to $170k annually. We are seeking students with a graduate background in ABA, psychology, counseling, social work, or a field within the social sciences.
* Implement behavioral and language modification techniques
* Implement award-winning curricula
* Address family dynamics in order to mitigate interpersonal conflict and dysfunction
* Complete daily documentation requirements
* Master’s degree (or enrollment in a master’s program) in social sciences or education-related field
* Knowledge of and experience working with principles of learning and behavior
* Basic knowledge of appropriate and abnormal development
* The ability to work independently and employ critical thinking
* Genuine empathy toward others
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*CPI or equivalent crisis training preferred, but not required
* We seek professionals and students who have experience working in behavior analysis, psychology, education, social work, and the various fields of health science.
* We embrace our team members' diverse backgrounds and expertise, which we strongly consider when assembling expert teams for our clients.
If Cognition Builders and our programs sound exciting to you, and you have the qualifications we seek, please email your resume to Jessica Huddy @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!