· Develops software and web applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), AngularJS, React.js, SQL, Spring, and HTML5, among other tools;
· Invests time in constant professional development so you are up to date with new technological developments and programming languages;
· Writes scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers our clients’ platforms
· Creates, deploys, and maintains automated system tests;
· Works with Testers to understand defects opened and resolves them in a timely manner;
· Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
· Collaborates effectively with other team members to accomplish shared user story and sprint goals;
· Discovers and fix programming bugs.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
· A passion for accomplishing great things by creating fast, maintainable, and valuable applications;
· Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design
· Strong understanding of web standards (HTTP protocols, browser, HTML, etc.).
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
frameworks like Jasmine, Cucumber, Mocha, and Karma;
· Experience with Government agencies, 508 compliance, and 508 compliance testing tools such as WAVE and AMP;
· Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (ex/ Less, SCSS, etc.);
· Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption;
· Experience working within an Agile development methodology Scrum;
· Comfort with and understanding of version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools.
Location: Temporary Remote
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
BeaconFire is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates.