Lacrosse Camp Counselor: IS Summer 2022
Why work at Iroquois Springs?
You will get the opportunity to develop tangible skills in leadership, critical thinking, organization, and teamwork in a very cool outdoor environment. Iroquois Springs will help you grow and develop as you prepare for your future career.
Check out our staff video: Be A Difference Maker
Lacrosse Counselor (female & male coaches): Iroquois Springs is looking for dynamic lacrosse players/coaches to teach the game of lacrosse to our campers. If you love the game, why not teach what you love? Come join our team!
· Lives in a cabin with a group of 10-13 children and with 2 co-counselors.
· Provides quality instruction in your specialized program area: Lacrosse
· Will provide age-specific activities/drills that represent the age of the campers you are working with.
· To be a great role model to all campers you interact with in your program area.
· Will be creative and innovative in keeping your program area fresh and exciting.
If you are a fun, motivated, and selfless person looking to have the most amazing summer, then Iroquois Springs is looking for you. A summer at camp is truly special as you make strong connections with your campers and fellow staff, all whilst having fun outdoors as part of an incredible community! Come be a Difference Maker this summer!
Salary: $2300, $400 Travel Reimbursement, Room & Board Included.
Check out the Iroquois Springs website to learn more!